Skip to content
- Before burning, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or high flames
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help rapid, uneven burning and sooting.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Keep candle away from flammable items.
- Discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.